Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My computer space...

is a mess!! We have a small office space in our house that is used for the computer room. We have a medium sized desk that is grossly overstuffed with various things, ranging from papers to electronics to peripherals. I also have a small desk that is supposed to be for paper scrapping, but it's holding more photos and computer equipment. My husband has a small card table in the room that he uses for paying bills. I also have a bookcase in the room that my dad built when I was in elementary school. We wont say how long ago that's been!

There is one small window with a green-striped french curtain. The walls are a wonderful shade of blue (no, they dont exactly match, but still look nice together) and the carpet is tan colored. The walls are covered with various certificates and awards that my husband and I have been awarded through the years.

Since I now have a laptop, my "computer room" is wherever I'm sitting. Presently, it's the livingroom couch.

5 comments:

loonyhiker said...

A mess is not a bad thing. I once saw a plaque that said "A woman with a neat home....doesn't have a life!" You have a really "neat" life!

Unknown said...

I agree with Loony and finally someone else who doesn't have a perfect computer station. LOL

Glynis said...

Great description!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a wonderful space :o)

ArtcTrish said...

Woohooo! Gotta love the laptop! And...and empty desk is a sign of an empty mind....at least thats what I keep telling myself!