Friday, May 12, 2006

Blog Prompt for 5/8/2006

***Bring on the music! What do you like/not like? How does it make you feel or influence your day? When do you need music or prefer silence?***

I love just about any type of music...except opera, rap & that screaming stuff. I just cant get into music I cant understand what they're singing! My all time favorite type of music is Contemporary Christian and Southern Rock. Gotta love the Newsboys and Lynyrd Skynyrd! I use music as a comfort sound. Songs I've heard since I was a teen brings back good memories, helping improve my mood alot of times. I only prefer silence when trying to go to sleep, but any other time...GIVE ME MUSIC!!!

1 comment:

Gabby Faye said...

You sound like a lady after my own heart. I am so hooked on Satellite Music of the 60s, when I was just out of college.