Thursday, May 18, 2006

Favorite Words

There's something you dont think about often...your favorite words. I've spent all day thinking about what my list would look like. I think something like...
  1. God/Jesus - I would be lost without either one
  2. Family - my strength
  3. Love - keeps me going through even my darkest hour
  4. Friendship - means everything to me. something I can count on
  5. Grandkids - what I most look forward to
  6. Ladybug - my husband's nickname for me
  7. Bamabuds - I know, unusual, but more meaningful than I can say. This is a wonderful group of NASCAR fans who would give the shirt off their back if you need it.

I realize that a couple of these are somewhat odd, but maybe in a later blog I can go into more detail about them all.

Have a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

Meg said...

I love your word choices! I'm very curious about the Bamabuds, but my favorite is Ladybug, what a sweet nickname!

Glad the prompt made you think!

Kristen said...

Family and Friendship! Although Bamabuds certainly catches the eye{g}

loonyhiker said...

I really like Bamabuds. I didn't have anything creative like that. Great job!

ArtcTrish said...

Bama buds, eh? If that has anything to do with a certain team, you'll be glad to know us Auburn Tigers would give the shirts off our back too. But it doesn't sound as cool as Bama buds.LOL!

Glynis said...

Fabulous list! I hope you do expand on these in a later blog--we'd all love to hear more about Bamabuds!