Friday, May 12, 2006

I am most optimistic about...

how my girls will turn do when they're on their own. We have been blessed with three wonderful daughters, all smart, friendly, and loving. Our oldest is already out of the house and married. She just graduated from college and is ready to start her career as an elementary school teacher. Needless to say, we're very proud of her! Our middle daughter will start college this fall. She's decided on Southeastern University in Florida and will major in church administration. Our youngest daughter cant quite make up her mind. She really wants to work with DNA, but her heart is with music. She'll graduate from high school next spring, so still has plenty of time to make her decision.

About the only thing I'm pessimistic about is my health. Seems I'm always going to the doctor about something. These 12 mediciations I take every day dont help, I'm sure!

No comments: