Friday, May 12, 2006

If I could take tomorrow off of work, I'd...

start off by going to Hardees for an order of their yummy buiscuits and gravy. I'd then head to Coffee Break for a grande vanilla mocha. After sipping on the coffee awhile, I'd then stop by Kenyon Bailey or Luther's nurseries and browse their rose bushes. I'd so love to start a themed rose garden with nothing but roses named after people. Doesnt the sound like a neat idea? After browsing the roses a bit, I'd treat myself to lunch at Applebees. (gotta love that oriental chicken salad!) Then comes my favorite part of the day...working in the yard! I have so much to do outside, it's not even funny!! I'd work until my hands and knees couldnt take anymore, then scoot inside for a nice, long, hot soaking bath. Dinner would be light, perhaps pasta salad. Then a nice glass of wine, and watching tv in bed until I fall asleep.

Yep, that's my idea of a perfect day to myself!

3 comments:

ArtcTrish said...

You are off to great start to your blogging! What a great sounding day!

Glynis said...

The whole day sounds delicious!! Great to have you 'play' with us!! Can't wait to get to know you better.

Gabby Faye said...

I love your gardening approach. Keep us informed about the roses. I am just starting my rose garden this year.