Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What I am most thankful for...

is my family. I have been blessed with three beautiful, wonderful daughters. With the oldest has come a wonderful son-in-love. My husband is the bestest in the world!! (Yes, biased opinion here!) He always puts our family's wants and needs above his own, no matter what. He has been a wonderful provider and the best dad. We have a surrogate son (a young man who's living with us right now) who is on fire for the Lord. His sister, who also lived with us for a year or so, is our surrogate daughter. Her little girl is our adopted granddaughter.

If it weren't for my family, I would be nothing. There would be no reason to function. They are my life and I thank God for them every day!!

5 comments:

loonyhiker said...

You seem like such a wonderful caring person (and so does your husband!)I'm betting that your family is thankful they have you!

Unknown said...

It is nice that you and your family share such a close connection.

Glynis said...

Wonderful post! Family is God's way of making our journey here a little easier, isn't it? :)

Karen said...

Sounds like you are surrounded by love Biffy. Perfect.

Judyy said...

Yes, where would be without our families? Even though I sometimes say that our family makes us appreciate our friends, that's just hyperbole for when I'm feeling frustrated with a family member. I really know that I wouldn't know what to do with myself without my family.