Friday, February 26, 2010

Today is Levi Strauss' birthday. Do you wear jeans a lot or do you have a hard time finding that perfect pair of jeans.

I...LOVE...JEANS!!!  They can be dressy with the right shirt or blouse, they can be casual with a t-shirt, or they can be bummy with holes in the knees.

My personal favorite type are the stretch jeans. They move with me, I dont feel so bound up. When I squat down the knees stretch, alleviating the need to "pull them up" before hand, like you see men do. No particular brand, just stretch jeans!

Now, my favorite personal pair of jeans? Easy...that would be my NY Jeans stretch denim complete with holes in both knees and in the right thigh. They are just now getting broken in good! I had back surgery five weeks ago and came down with a virus the week after surgery. Fever, aches, nausea, coughing, sneezing. Needless to say, I didn't eat anything for almost two weeks. Lost 10 lbs that way! Now, this torn up, comfortable pair of jeans are my only pair of pants that fit me! I have had to wear them to church (no, I actually fit right in! I LOVE MY CHURCH!!), to my doctor's appointment, to Wal-Mart, everywhere.

Since my weight loss, and that of my youngest daughter, we are planning a shopping trip soon. We both need new jeans. You know what type I'll be looking for!


Photo of NY Jeans from FashionBeans.com Just add holes on both knees and the right thigh and you have my pair! WEEEEEEEE

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I need to lose 10 lbs too but I don't want to do it the way you did! Glad to know you like jeans too. If we ever meet, at least I know I can be comfortable in my jeans and not have to "dress up" to meet you! :)