Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today is Carnival Day. Do you love or hate to go to carnivals?

I love carnivals! All the lights, and sounds, and smiling faces. What's not to love about them?

When my girls were younger we went to the county carnival every year. I never rode the rides, but so loved watching my girls enjoy them. They liked playing the games, although we wouldn't let them play too many...with three girls that could cost quite a pretty penny!

Oh, don't get me started on the food!! Funnel cakes, fried Snickers, cotton candy, candy apples, turkey legs...my, but the list goes on and on. I believe we all left carnival each year with a tummy ache, but oh it was so worth it!

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Oh, I forgot about the funnel cakes! Those are so good when they are hot and covered with powdered sugar! I haven't ever had fried snickers before though. Now I may have to look for them.